Amazing! What A Man Told His Wife A Day After Their Wedding

He counted it few house after their wedding ceremony. By that time, the Dj had gone family and friends, all gone to their respective houses. It was no longer the same for them and he couldn’t help it. Those moments of chess are over. He came to a full realization that he has come to face a new kind of life with someone entirely different from him. It was just the couple in the house; and the wife was also trying, in her mind, to figure out ‘what next’ with his newly accepted status. Then behold the husband from the back side of the room. Here is what he said to the queen:


You know it all started when we first meet at the museum. From today; it has become more real than my own existence, that what I once saw as a dream has become a reality. Do you still remember that day we had few hours outside school? Right there at the restaurant, all I was thinking of was how to convince you that I loved you this much. You were on a purple blouse and you looked real good in it. My core thought at that moment was to kiss you. I needed a secluded place to unveil the mask and it was not coming. I was tempted to strong that I even considered the toilet. Now those days are over. We can now do all these things without blaming temptation.

For over 28 years now, I’ve been doing things, my own way. From the days of secondary school till this day that I am turning things around, in my filed, I’ve been living without contradictions in my schedules. It has all been my desires, schedules, wants and challenges,  But from today I will a new life. I know that my challenges are either increased or decreases but I accepted them with confidence. I still remember how I wake up late, sometimes, for work; sleep without eating(maybe because I couldn’t prepare anything to eat), but I now accept a new government and authority. I now have a mother that I will grow of. I now have good sisters that will scold me when I arrive late from work or do something wrong. I want to be a kid; please can you be my mum?

Now that I have someone that can call me back when I’m mislead, ask too much questions when I call late from work, a mother that will not allow me sleep without being feed, a lover that will understand me, even I’m wrong, a teacher that will help me understand her doctrines.
I promise to stand behind your dreams and aspirations. To make them obey your wishes and favour our growth. I will never regret loving you.

 I now accept my new age as a boy; please can you be my mother?


Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

Our Page(www.Afristylez.com) is a social platform that is aimed at showcasing the best of Africa for Africans. We stand on the right course-AfriLifestyles and our activities, here, are geared towards promoting our historical, Racial, Cultural and Innovative diversities. Our styles depict the best means of facilitating ideas and personal initiatives in Africa. Our www.jobreaders.com has helped millions of Youths, in Africa, locate their dream jobs and find reason for living. Like our pages for more…
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Editor's Comments

The Best You Can Be is to be yourselves; and The right to stand can only be granted by you. Here, we see you as a grand master of your lifestyles because it tells more about you. Gold is tested by furnace of fire but our characters are tested by the furnace of humiliation and constraints. We are direct product of our thoughts and we ought to act and carry out our activities in the direction of our thinking abilities. Even When it seems hard on you, either as temptation or any other form of hardship, the best you can be is yourself, and acknowledging your creator is the ultimate. From the editorial desk of Afristyles.com, we wish our readers, wonderful clicks, navigation and a friendly mindset to hustle. Your dreams and aspirations remain our priority...

Our Disclaimer

Our decisions are mere suggestions to African Lifestyles. You are entitled to your own opinions and a gran commander of your choices for life. Feel free to express your selves, in matters that contradicts your faith or culture. Our intentions do not go beyond creating lasting and healthy relationships among AfrCouples, opening the eyes of youths to hidden facts that surround relationships and the likes. We do not encourage arguments, hatred and malice on our platforms, cheat and other moral defeating attitudes in our dear nation, Africa...

Here In Africa

End Time: See How It Was Raining In Just A Spot, In Togo(Video)

On the 29th may, a Facebook friend posted this. It was raining in just one particular spot. Someone once said that the signs of the 'p...

Like Our Page